Wednesday, October 5, 2011

NY After Dark

Last Thursday night Ry and I headed to NY with our good friends, Charity and Eric. We went to a NY Food Festival by the Food Network, featuring Emeril! This is the 2nd time we've been. The first time Guy Fieri was the feature. It's such a fun event and we plan to do this every year. Next year Char and I will be drinking together so one of the guys will have to drive us home!
The adorable Leonhardts.


Emeril signing my cookbook!



Char's turn!


The ice bar with mojito's


There are TONS of people that go to this, it was packed!


Getting out eat on with some soup.


MMMMMM, some yummy sausage goodness. They had this SLAMMIN pulled pork too.


Decorated pumpkins.


The adorable sign in Chelsea Market.


Me and my girl


Ry Ry and me


MMMMMMMMM, the cookies here are amazing. Last time we went they had this butterscotch coconut cookie. I found a recipe online that I use now to try and recreate it, SO GOOD!


This year they had these adorable shoe and handbag cookies, YUM!


I already can't wait till next year!

1 comment:

Regan said...

i want to go next year!