Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Last week home, BOOO

Last week was my last week home with the girls. Besides all the doctor's appointments we had, we tried to have some fun before reality stuck back in and I had to go back to work.
Ashley's legs are SO strong and she loves to stand up in our laps when we hold her. We decided to bring the exercauser down from the attic, BEST IDEA! The girls loves this thing. Here is her first time in it. Mya was showing her how to use it. I love the way Ashley is looking up at her, so sweet.

LOVING IT!

We headed out to Johnson park to feed the animals last week too. Mya loves going there and it's nice and close to home. Let's go mama!


Checkin out the fat piggy


gross


peace mommy!


She freakin LOVES the billy goats. She pet this guy.


face to face with the horsey.


Than she started doing some ballet for them and spun around...


..that was followed by some jumping up and down..


...and just all out dancing!


But the goats got the carrots, not the horse.


Ashley was having some good dreams.


We hit up the park last Thursday, right before the rain. We only stayed for a tiny bit cause it started thundering. Testing out our new little camera. We have a DSLR but it's a pain to bring to weddings and big events, so it's nice to have a little pocket camera to take good pics with! I was testing out some features.


Just having fun.


check out that sky. YIKES!


A pic before we leave! Ashley looks thrilled to be there.


This pic cracks me up!


my loves


lol at Mya's smile!



My hand looks ENORMOUS!


We hit up good ole' gymnastics class on Friday morning. We also noticed this week that our neighbor was in it too. She wasn't at the first one we went to. Mya loves hanging on these bars and rings.


The girls waiting patiently for their turn on the trampoline.


After nap time on Friday we hit up the park since Thursday was rained out!


So proud after she climbed up the rock wall.


HEY MA!


beautiful skies today!


Daddy surprised us on his way home by meeting us there. Mya was happy cause she got pushed extra high in the swing.


I had such a wonderful time home with my girls. I had the first few weeks spending QT with the bean before she became a big sister and that was priceless. Seeing the 2 of them together and watching them grow this summer has been amazing. I am so proud to call them my daughters. I'm so grateful to have gotten to spend so much time with them and having it be the summer, bonus! We spend so much time outside, running around, and just bonding. Something I'll always cherish.

I'm going to miss...

...waking up every morning to Mya face to face with me saying, "MORNIN MOMMY, downstairs EAT." She wants food as soon as she wakes up. Now that I'm up for work, I've been waking them up to leave.

...spending time with Mya in the morning before Ashley woke up. We'd go downstairs, play store, cook breakfast together, anything.

...seeing Ashley's happy face when she woke up. The big stretch in the morning is the cutest!

...packing up the girls in the stroller and taking our morning jog. When am I going to find time to workout now? We'd usually listen Pandora on my phone with Katy Perry in there but once Mya got smart enough she started asking for her songs. So the summer ended with me pushing the stroller and jogging to Barney and kids music! FUN!

...going outside to play with the neighbors kids, Emma and Jack.

...taking naps with the girls, almost everyday!

...play dates with all my stay at home mommy friends.

...being able to have dinner ready for when Ry gets home from work (or close there after).

I'll miss so much, I could really go on and on. I love watching my girls grow and I love being able to spend every minute with them but I know they're in good hands with Mary and I'm so blessed she is watching them. I don't ever have to worry about them. I just have to keep telling myself that I'm working for them. I'm helping to provide a wonderful life for my girls. The nights will be all about them and I look forward to them more than ever.

Mommy loves you little boo's. xoxo

No comments: