Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Congrats Sam and Sabrina

Last Saturday my cousin Sammy got married. It was down in Rumson at the Salt Creek Grille and was so much fun! I love my family weddings, it's always so much fun when we all get together.
The Olarra crew, minus Tony.

Ry, Tony and I jumped in.

Ry had to put Joe's hat on.

The centerpieces were so festive and cute.

I love the random Ryan shots. My hubs is so damn good looking!!!

First dance, so sweet

mama and son dance, love this!


Mary is freakin tan as shit.

stud

Dad #2, lol

Mary and Susie

Some of the fam, I love this group shot.

mama and pops

my love

I LOVE this pic of my mom and I.

We had such a good time. The girls were home, Mya with Nunu and Pop Pop and Ashley home with Mimi. I missed them but partied knowing they were in good hands. Thanks all who helped, love ya! xoxo

No comments: