Wednesday, October 5, 2011

4 years ago

Last Wednesday (the 28th) marked Ryan's and my 4 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe that just 4 years ago we got married. I can still remember that day like it was yesterday. We had so much fun being surrounded by all of our friends and family to make our lifetime commitment to one another. I wouldn't change anything about that day.
I'm so lucky to have found my soul mate, my other half, my best friend, my rock all in one person. I love you so much Ryan and I love you more today than I ever have. I can't wait to spend everyday for the rest of my life with you. Thank you for all you do for our family and for me. xoxo
Here are some of my favorite pics from our wedding day.

The first kiss.

Husband and wife!












Being introduced as Mr and Mrs Ryan Bea




xoxo

No comments: