Friday, December 19, 2014

December birthday celebrations

I always love kicking off the month of December with the December birthday celebration at the Bea casa.  They're always all decorated for Christmas and it's just the start of all the fun gatherings with family.  We actually started off the weekend by going out that Friday night to celebrate my bro-in-law, Jimmy's 25th birthday at Stage House. 
 Brothas, LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic.
 We had so much fun.  I, obviously, had too much to drink cause I never get out and when I do, I take full advantage.  Plus, Ry had to work on Saturday so I knew he'd only have a beer and be my DD! 
Saturday, we headed out to PA to celebrate the birthday's of Jimmy, Gigi and RyRy. 
Trying to get a pic of these 4 cutie pies.   
 silly faces
The other cousins that were downstairs jumped in too!
So so cute seeing them all together, they just all get along so well.  Making so many amazing memories. 
 The love of my life. 
 Love this pic. 
 Mya getting a wonderful life lesson from Gigi on how to put the wine charm onto her glass! LOL!
 Making all their wishes....
 Dessert time!!!!
 Looked over at this one and literally can't get over how big and gorgeous she is.  She pulled her braid out and the waves, the skinny jeans, the plaid shirt, standing on her tippy toes, I just can't get over this girl and how much I love her.
 Daddy and his big girl.
 Cousin love, so so cute.
 I can't!
 Being a little ham in front of the tree.
 Mimi always goes all out on her Christmas trees, they always look like they were straight out of a magazine. 
 Really tried to get a Christmas card pic, fail....
 Tried to get a cute cousin pic by the tree too, the smiles weren't spot on.... 
 But the love was alllllll there.
I mean, they're just so cute.
 Mimi asked them if they wanted some early Christmas presents.  She always hooks her girls (and guys) up.  She bought them upstairs and they were pumped!
 She got them all coordinating navy blue dresses for Christmas day!  LOVE IT!!!  The girls absolutely LOVED them and immediately put them on to twirl around.
 The 3 smaller ones.
 Selfies, lol.
Can't wait for the next few parties to come. xoxo

No comments: