Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Frozen on ice

Every year Disney has a Disney on ice show.  Every year I get free tickets through my job when it's at Barclay (thank you PVH!).  This year was no different and it happened to not just be Disney on ice but Frozen on ice!  I think Ry came one year, but since then Mags has been my 4th, who loves it just as much (if not more) than the girls.
Getting a little smarter through each visit, I realized we need to buy our plastic crap outside of the Barclay, so the girls picked out these swords. 
 So excited! 
 Making our way up to the suite. 
 Love these girls. 
How is my bean getting so big?
 The ice was set.
 Pumped for it to start.
 They started out by bringing out Mickey/Minnie and a ton of other characters, including other princesses. 
 After that short piece, the movie basically started.  It was so super cute.  Much better than any of the other Disney on Ice's we've ever been to I think.   

Let it go.
 LOONIE!
 Ash wanted to rock it too.
 Such a fun time and always fun to kick off the holiday season with this!  Mags, what are we gonna do when you're in Vegas next year :(

No comments: