Tuesday, December 2, 2014

All I want for Christmas is my bottom, middle tooth....

So, a few weeks ago Mya told us that she had a loose tooth.  It was the cutest thing ever to see how excited she got over it too.  Day after day, it'd become looser and looser.  She was constantly wiggling it and playing with it.  On Sunday, November 16th, it finally fell out as she was coloring at the kitchen table.  She was so excited and couldn't wait to put it under her pillow that night for the tooth fairy. 
 At Costco that afternoon, I just couldn't help but snap another pic.  She's looking so grown up to me lately.
 The goods.  I forgot how tiny baby teeth were.
 She got a $2 bill from the tooth fairy, sprinkled with fairy dust (spray glitter, lol thank you Pinterest).
Apparently she has 4 more loose teeth now.  I don't feel them moving at all though.

No comments: