Monday, December 15, 2014

Oh Christmas tree....

For the past few years, we've been going on the weekend after Thanksgiving to get our Christmas tree.  There is seriously nothing better than having the house all decorated for Christmas and the first thing that needs to be done, in my eyes, is to get the tree!  That smell, the lights, decorating, pure joy!  We set out, to the same place we've been going to the past 5 years as well!  Happy Acres!  All ready to go, in the new whip (which is another story).
LOVE this place!
I wish this wasn't so blurry.  My boo and me ready to scout out the perfect tree.
 Ash just wanted to run around. 
Had to BEG (threaten) them to stop and smile.  Can you tell?
I have some serious hood envy.
We found the tree, they're ready to roll.
 Watching them wrap it up.
LOVE LOVE LOVE my girls
All set up....lol, kidding.  We got this tree from Alexis a few years ago.  The girls love having it in their room for the holiday's.  
 The girls LOVE to help decorate the tree.  SO FUN!
 ALL done!
 Seriously LOVE the holiday season!

No comments: