Monday, December 8, 2014

Happy 34th Birthday to my main man

My babe turned 34 on November 20th!  How does time keep going by so fast?  How do we keep getting older?  I just don't get it.  I really am enjoying every second that I get with you and our amazing little family, but wish we didn't have to age numerically.  THANK GOD you'll ALWAYS be older than me :)
To ring in the big 3-4, we had some family over on your actual birthday.  Since Michael had class, we got to celebrate 2 days in a row! 
Thursday my family came over.  The girls helped him open his gifts.
With his big girl.
So much love for her daddy.
Why?
Time to sing.  The girls helped out.
 Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuu.....cha cha cha
 Big smiles!  I mean really, how good does he look with 3 kids?!
I jumped in with my nasty, crusty hair.
Friday night we celebrated not only Ryan and Michael, but Laura too!  Her birthday is on the 19th!  We played some Jenga, a recent favorite in our house.
And sang nice and loud for them all.
Saturday I was surprising Ryan with an afternoon out.  My parents took the girls overnight, THANK YOU!  I was planning on starting the afternoon off at Kane Brewing company.  It's in Ocean but when we were on our way, I noticed that I forgot my damn wallet.  UGHHHH! We had to turn around and drive 30 minutes back home.  By the time we would have gotten there, the place would have been closed so we headed to stop #2, which was the shooting range.  Once we got there and he knew that we didn't make it to Kane, he told me it was better off cause drinking then shooting isn't really the best idea!  LOL!  whoops!  Just trying to think of his favorite things, lol! 

So, we started out at the range with a .22 cal revolver.  This is the first time I have ever shot a real gun.  Ry taught me all about it too, how to load it, hold it, aim it, shoot.  At first I just wanted to shoot, but I'm glad he made me listen to his whole speech that my Uncle Joe had taught him when he took him a while back. 
Ry went first with the revolver.  We each got 3 rounds.
My turn with the revolver.
Next up Ry had me go first.  He showed me how to load the gun and all that fun stuff.  This time we did a .40 cal semi automatic.  I was kinda expecting the same deal here, power wise.  I didn't know it'd be more.  When I fired my first shot, HOLY CRAP!  It had a kick back for sure, it was louder and was just definitely more powerful.  I felt so freaking bad ass!  I was in there with my leather jacket, red lips, 6 inch heels, I felt like Erin from Chicago PD. 

My aim wasn't bad for my first time too!  
After this we headed to 3 West in Basking Ridge to stuff our faces.  That place is so freaking amazing!  We had a blast.  Love you babe, hope you had a great time celebrating your 34th year.  xoxo

No comments: