Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Friends Christmas 2014

For the past 5 years we've been getting together with some of our friends and their kids.  Crazy to think that 5 years ago, it was just 2 kids, Reese and Mya.  Kel was prego with Gracie at the time too and Rach was about to get knocked up with Willie, lol!  Now, 5 years later and we've got 8 kids (going on 9)!  It's so fun to get together and see the kids play.  Love you girls (and guys) and all our kiddies so much.  Thoroughly enjoy this holiday tradition and I know the kids do too.   
The big girls.
Tried to bribe the kids to smile with the promise of gifts.  Ky didn't care!  Poor boo, this was the only pic I got with her in it.  
I need to photoshop Ky in one of these.

The 3 older sisters.
I just can't take this pic.
Love them so much.
I wish I had a video of when Brookie opened these my little ponies and kept screaming in joy, "PONIESSSSS, PONIESSSSSS!!!!!"  I love it!
Ash and Lily about to break it down.
Ash and Auntie Char
With my cookie
These 2 are so on the same page, it cracks me up.  They are literally the male/female versions of eachother.  I love to watch them.
cutie pies
3 of the 4 littles.
Will is a human playground.  
Reading some books.
Willlllll
With my girls.  Love you 3 so very much and am so blessed to have you and your families in our lives.  xoxo
Some of the girls wanted to jump in too.
The hotties!  lol
Mom, look Kylie and I have matching jackets.  That's enough to snap a pic of those 2 cutie pies.  Will wanted to jump in too, lol.
STOP!
BFF, from the start....like I'm talking 3 months old!
Under one of Eric's amazing palm trees.  Can we move in with you guys?
So much fun, so many memories.  Next year there will be one more, sweet little Jacob Anthony!!!!  Willie will have another dude!

No comments: