Thursday, January 15, 2015

Christmas at Nona and Dewey's

Once we had breakfast and the girls got to enjoy their gifts for a little bit, we headed over to my parents for presents and dinner.  My Nona has been coming up the past few years to celebrate Christmas with us, which is so nice!  The girls really love seeing her (so do we of course) and it's nice to be able to share this holiday with her. 
The girlies.
Huge hugs for Uncle Pete, LOVE!
Seriously can't take these 2.  They are constantly disappearing and running up to my parents room to jump on the bed, or just be silly.  CRACKS ME UP!
silly faces....

Who can guess who this is?
LOL!  Almost passed out with his purple stache.
The way she was sitting was killing me.  Don't mind her outfit.  When she gets things that she likes, she immediately has to put them on.  Hence the outfit changes almost every pic!  This was so layered, had me dying!  A purple tutu dress, blue tutu, leggings and her vest.  Had me dying.
lol
Mags and Vlad were there too.  Love you guys.
These 2.
awwwwww
BFF's
Titi and her girl
Nona Nona with 2 of her great grand children, we were still trying to persuade Ava to get in! 
Smile Nona Nona! HAHA
Sorry for the overload of almost same pic, I just can't take how many good ones we got!
There's Ava!!!!
LOVE
My mom dukes with her mom dukes and Pete, lol
I wish this pic came out clear.
They look like a little family here, lol
Nona with some of her grand kids.
brothas
Always gotta be a goof.
Who is this guy?
With my love.
We had so much fun!  Dinner was amazing and it was just so nice to all be together.  I love my family!  

No comments: