Friday, October 4, 2013

6 years of love

This past Saturday, Ry and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary.  It's hard to believe that we've only been married for 6 years, since we've been together for nearly 14.  However, I still remember the day, like it was yesterday.  From the rehearsal dinner, to the next day, getting ready to when we said 'I do,' to partying the rest of the night away with all of our closest family and friends.  I feel so blessed to have him by my side.  Not everyone gets to spend the rest of their life with their soul mate.  I know that Ryan and I were always meant to be together.  We fit together like 2 puzzle pieces and I couldn't picture my life with anyone else.  He truly completes me. 
Here's a little throwback of our engagement pics.  He still makes me laugh and smile, just like he did 6 years ago.  I still remember taking these pics.  We got down to LBI a little early, so of course, we found a little restaurant.  We sat at the bar and had a little cocktail.  It totally made me a little more tipsy then I was expecting, which made the pics alot more fun then I expected! 
Love you babe!
And a few of my faves from our wedding day.  So lucky to have you Ryan.  Thanks for making each year even better.  Can't wait to see what else is in store for us.  xoxo




No comments: