Wednesday, October 9, 2013

September iphone pics

My favorite month is over, BOO!  Onto the Fall and more beautiful weather.  I had to post this pic that Krysia sent me while cleaning out her room to leave for college.  I totally still remember this day when they came down to NJ.  It's crazy to look back and see how little Krysia was when Ry and I first started dating.  She's so stinkin cute and still is!  Love you girlie.
Ash kills me in her undies and Dora shirt from Titi.
Modeling an awesome hand me down from Gia one morning.
Morning smiles.
A pic from Titi of the bean swinging.  This kid LOVES the swings.
So does this one!
Tuesday's with the Duprees.  The 3 older ones go to the girls room.  A few minutes later, Willie walks downstairs all dressed up!  He had on leg warmers, little slippers, a crown and the tutu!  HAD US DYING!!!!!
Fun day at the park with Titi.
BB Big one morning, the girls got ready so fast and good that morning, so I let them pick out a treat!
It was the perfect City day for me.
These cuddle bugs.  Ash wanted Mya to rub her to put her down for a nap this day.  SO SO SWEET!  What I would give to be cuddled up there with them.
Thomas sweets trip.  Mya with my faux glasses on.
Then for a walk!  We had to stop in the bookstore.
Then they had to get out to walk a bit too.
Another day, another walk.  This was a weekend morning, we walked to Starbucks to get mommy a pumpkin spice latte, YUM!
Arts and crafts at home depot is a must.
Mya trying on her gear for her first day of soccer.
SO MUCH LOVE FOR MAGS!
LOL!
LOVE these girls....with all of my heart and soul....
JETS fan twins!
xoxo
Off to Johnson park farm to feed the animals and see JoJo.  LOVE them all together.
Uncle Ry helping JoJo feed the deer.
Telling a story to the goats.
Jojo gets a kick out of Mya.
*MELT*
The day before the first day of Pre-K4, Mya got a cut.  Trimmed the bottom and blew it out.  She looked so damn cute!
Sissy's chatting.
Nails for her first day of school. 
My little mama, Ash could care less.
Titi lovin...
...while these 2 make faces!
Another day, another Thomas sweets trip!
Went to the park by Reesie's and stopped in for the girls to see their friends in their house, one last time before they moved.
HUGS!
Daddy with his 2 little loves.
So much love.
Hangin with Nona and Dewey for a bit, always involves riding bikes in the driveway.  Mya hitched a ride with sissy.
Onto play doh.
By Mya!
This is Ashley, in every way!
Ry took the girls crib down (*tear) a few weeks ago.  After it was down, I thought, HEY, we can set up the vanity the girls got from the Duprees and Leonhardts!!!  They were SUPER excited when they saw it all set up the next morning!!
Mya immediately sat down and just was in love!
And just stared at herself making silly faces.
Helping her sissy ride her bike.
Mary sent this to me one day.  I can't even take this.  I just love them so much.
Family walk
Ky gives the best, open mouth, kisses!
And Willie gives the best hugs!
Playing with Titi's tanning shades.
Soccer drills.
Relay races, her favorite part of practice!
But this time, they had to dribble the ball.
Wishing my brother and my girl, Charity, a very happy birthday!  Both celebrate on September 21st!
Pic from Mary one day.  Playing in the park.
Cousin love
Ava pointing to Dewey's mole, lol!
Dancing with Uncle Frankie.
DAMN this blurry pic.
Happy meal Friday's with Titi.  Ash was modeling her prize!
Out for our 6 year anniversary. 
LOVE the scoop neck of the back of my shirt.
MMMMMMM, La Crema from my parents.
Little munchkin passed out at Nona and Dewey's.
OH god, if this is any indication of what my future looks like, I'm in trouble!
They climb into the trunk while I'm cleaning the front.  I get out to open the trunk and find this!
No pictures mommy! 
Another fun Saturday morning on the field.  She was practicing with Coach Tony.
She also volunteered this time.  I was so proud of her.  Showing her skills heading and catching the ball.
a little video of her volunteering.  She's on the left.
One Thursday we were at my mom's and she said, come upstairs with me, I have to show you something I bought.  Oh fun!  So we went upstairs and she whips out a pair of skinny jeans!  SKINNY JEANS!  I couldn't believe my eyes, I told her she had to try them on, right now!  She happily did and she looked absolutely AMAZING in them (please now burn all of your other jeans mom, I love you).  I made her go downstairs to show Ryan too, who was equally as proud!
We went for a walk in New Brunswick (and to get ice cream) one Saturday night.  My parents were at Tula so we asked them if they wanted to get ice cream when they were done with dinner.  They were all done and out walks this hot mama!!!!  SO PROUD OF YOU MAMA!!!!  You look smokin!
Off to ice cream.
And to get chocolate covered strawberries too, cause why not!
A little photo album Mary pulled out of Granny and Poppy's wedding.  LOVE this photo.
The Joey's!
Unsure of it...
Then he ran around in it, too stinkin cute!
While Ry was in Atlantic City, on our 6 year wedding anniversary for a bachelor party (WAH!), I was home, the girls were in bed (yea right) and I was having some wine and non-pareils (thanks mom and dad!).
Sending pics to daddy.
Sunday runday, all by myself.  I need to start building miles again.
An adorable pic that Shell sent to me.  LOVE this kid.
The little cousins having fun together.
Sent this to my parents, 3 days later.  This is why candy doesn't stand a chance in our house.
3 months till Christmas!!!!!

No comments: