Friday, October 4, 2013

Ava's birthday bash

Last Saturday, we celebrated Ava's birthday with all the kiddies.  She had a party at Chuckie Cheese.  I don't know why kids like this place so much.  I NEVER remember going here as a kid, I'm sure my parents didn't take me, that's why.  Ry remembers and he was bummed that he couldn't make it (cause I'm sure he wasn't having any fun at all in A/C at a bachelor party for dolla Bill). 
We got there and the girls eyes lit up like they were just given a million dollars cash.
SoSo was so excited Mya was there, they play so good together.  So they wasted no time hopping on some kiddie rides.
The birthday girl was cheesin for a pic at the booth, I wish I would have taken a video of this, it was hysterical.  I'm so glad Jen and I got to see this moment, super cute!
This girl kills me.
Picking out prizes already?
Time for some grub.
The birthday girl with some of her cousins, Gracie and Cass.
She loves her some Chuckie.
Ava was able to go into this ticket booth that blew tons of tickets around, but she let her big cousin Cass go in for her.
Temple run on the big screen!
LOL!
Wave running with Cass.
These fishy faces kill me!
Kathleen wanted to try the wheel too, she heard it was a good workout, lol!
Daddy would be so proud. 
Can't take it.
We had so much fun.  Love you so much Ava Rose.  xoxo

No comments: