Monday, October 28, 2013

Jenks with the girls

I had a few days off the week of Columbus day.  In addition to getting off on Columbus day, Mary and Joe went to Punta Cana for their 25 year wedding anniversary (Happy Anniversary!), so with the help of my mom and Mags (thanks a million guys), I only had to take 2 days off.  SO, I was off Monday-Wednesday!  It was SO nice to be home with my girls and the weather couldn't have been more perfect!  Monday we decided to head down to Jenks after Mya got out of school.  We met Char and the girls too!
We got the strollers out and the big girls wanted to get in Char's stroller.
 So the littles came in ours!  Not to mention the fact that Brookie walked right over to me when she got outside to give me smooches! *MELT*
 Hi fishies!!!
 big, huge hugs.
 Ash was enthralled with the turtles, probably could have stood there all day.
 Peeking in the hole to see the penguins swimming
Love this little munchkin to pieces.
Climbing up to see them all.
Upstairs to the sting rays.  They just ate so we weren't allowed to pet them.
These 2 cuties checking out the seals.
AND, ending the day with the penguins again.  They are just too cute!  The tank was getting cleaned too so the girls were hysterical over the guy in there.
So much fun with you girls.  Love you.

No comments: