Thursday, August 22, 2013

Weekend in pics

This past Friday was the last summer Friday that we were able to go to the Leonhardts to enjoy the awesome pool  (even though Mya was the only one who went in for like 5 minutes).  I can't even believe that you guys are leaving and this was the last summer we could do this.  Thank god we didn't realize this when we were there or we'd both have been a ball full of tears!  Love you guys and thanks for another fun Friday.  Will miss you tons next summer, but I'm so glad you guys thought of us as you are doing all the construction to the new place, we're taking the downstairs room!  LOL! 
Reesie wanted to help Ash blow up her swimmies.
 Brookie is just getting taller and taller, I swear, she's nearly taller then Ash.
 Mya just adores her.
 Loves to push her around too.
 Char was doing hop scotch with Ash.
 Then the 2 older ones went inside.  A few minutes later, here comes Mya!!!!!
 LOL!!!!!
 Fake smiles all around!
 Mommy, look a mole!  HAHAHAHA!
All this girl ever wants is accessories, I love it!

 Time to start the tea party....
 ...till Char told the 2 big girls they could use the glass one WITH real sugar and water!!! 
 The little ones wanted to join in.  How cute they were matchy match!
 Thanks for another fun Friday.  Love you all and will miss you at this house next year.  xoxo

Saturday morning we woke up and headed down to the beach.  Since I forgot something at Char's the night before, she sent it with Eric to their new Brielle house so we could see the house (before all the construction) and get the bag.  I took this pic to send to Char, the girls sitting on their friends front stoop! 
 Then off to Asbury for the day with just us.  We always go with other people, which is totally fun too.  It was just really nice to have a day with just Ry, the girls and I. 
 Asbury just put this brand new jungle gym up on the beach too!  The girls were in heaven!!!!  They had a kiddie one...
 ...and a bigger kid one.
 Ash wanted to try the monkey bars....
 ...Mya next.
 Playing the bongo's.
 She was having so much fun climbing up this and was so proud to do it all by herself.
 Then she went down the big, tube slide all alone.  I was a little nervous at first but when I saw her face, I was fine.
Then we headed down by the water.  There was a sandbar so the girls were loving every second of it too. 
 Ash was just loving the watering cans. 
....then my phone died and I didn't get anymore pics.  We had a blast.  Sometimes its just really nice to just enjoy your family.  Just Ry, the girls and me.  So blessed.
Saturday night we met Regan and John for dinner in Morristown.  So fun and yummy sushi with one of my besties!!!
Sunday we went to Ryan's dad's house out in PA.  I forgot my camera, but Maur sent me this gem that she took with her phone.  Seriously, LOVE!!!!! 
Hope your weekend was fun!

1 comment:

Skip Bruber said...

I think it's really cool that Reesie is helping Ash by blowing up her swimming wings for her.