Thursday, August 8, 2013

Queen Bey

July 31st, Char, Kelly, Carrie and I went to see Beyonce.  We got general admission tickets, so they were standing.  At first I was thinking, damn how am I going to stand that long?  But after thinking about it, I realized that even if I had a seat, I'd probably be standing, dancing the whole time.  DAMN, that show was freaking awesome.  And the perfect concert to go to with some of your girls.  And the standing seats were unreal, so close and just perfect! 
We got there early to tailgate, however, I think we were the only ones in the entire place that were tailgating, lol!  It's all good, the weather was perfect and we were loving it.  
After some subs (thanks Kel) and some beers, we headed in! 
 WHOOHOOO!!
 YAYY!!!!!
 As we're walking in Carrie said, SHIT, my heels is loose and it's totally gonna break.  We all agreed that she's gotta just tear that ish off and break the other one too!  Poor thing.
 The shows about to start!
 I think we counted that she changed about 10 times.
 At one point she took this rope over to a smaller stage behind us.  We ran over and were so close to her, AHHH!!!

 LOL!



What a show!!!  I'd totally go see her again!

No comments: