Thursday, August 8, 2013

July iphone pics

Oh July, how I love this month.  The summer is in full swing and the weather is perfect for beach trips every weekend!
Mya, my little fashionista in training.  This kids outfits sometimes are hysterical.  Like this stripes on stripes get up!
I get so many pics from Mary all day, and even Mags and sometimes even Tony.  Thanks guys, definitely makes my days bright seeing these cuties.
This had me dying!
Mya and Ash went out with Ry one night to the movies (actually this was on July 3rd).  This was Mya's outfit.  She's so on trend with some hipsters, rockin the high tops and dress.
Playing with Dewey.
Blind folded, lol!
Painting with a paint brush, turned into finger painting.
Mags sent this one night when she babysat.
A pic I got from Shell of sweet little Ava.  LOL!
Beachday fun.
Brothas
Best buds
Ice cream time.
Hugs for Uncle Jimmy
We've been using the pool at our townhouse alot.  Mya likes to ride her bike there.
Storytime at Barnes and Noble.
Mya was napping on the couch one afternoon and Ash was playing with her barbies.  Was cracking me up.
We got a new ottoman which meant the girls got a new toy, yea the box!  Ry even decorated it when they went to sleep that night.
Pool fun
Tiny hiney Bea
Went to see my cousin and her kids one day and Ash was loving Sonny....
....Mya was loving Danny!
A pic Mya drew of her and Ry.  Seriously, her vision of Ry has me dying.  When asked what the lines on his head are, she said, daddy's lines on his forehead, LOL!!!!  The faux hawk, seriously DYING!
Oh and this is me, with my boobies and belly button out, thanks Mya.
Mya and Rainbow Dash ready to start the day at Titi's.
Trying on a new dress from my cousins Nic and Cat.
Ash turned mermaid.
Cousin lovin
Ash LOVES going outside at Nona and Deweys.  She loves it even more when she can help in Dewey's garden.
best friends

Mya writing a letter.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture.  I can't believe how old she looks here.
Fun night at our neighbors house.  Mya, Ashley and Maddie having pizza together at the kids table.
Ash was all dolled up for the party.
Doesn't she look thrilled?
Took the girls to the mall to pick something up and they got free samples of smoothies, they were in heaven.
Making dinner one night and Ash was really quiet.  I walk into the living room to find her with all the band aids going up her legs, lol!
Ava came over and Mya was riding with her on Ashley's 4 wheeler.
Who needs toys?
Filling their pool at Titi's one day.
Guess who got their ears pierced??!!!
More fun in boxes, I swear I'm not wasting anymore money on toys!
Fun walks...
The clean eating war zone at my parents house.  There is NO way to be good there, NO ONE IS SAFE!
Where Mya hides her money.
Jumping in the pool to Uncle Pete, lol!
Ash and Thomas coloring.
Mya said to me, Mommy, I want to get tan!
Mya's special night at the beach.
Ry getting his car ready for water fest.
Meanwhile, I went to the beach that day and saw a TON of VW's!

The girls are such helpers.
Ash, I'm pretty sure you can't ride that horsey.  But hey, nice effort!
Mya made me a birthday cake one day.  Ry taped it to a plate and she brought it to me, singing happy birthday.  This kid really is an amazing drawer!
Pics from Mags!
Talking to the goats, lol.
Mya drew me.
And Ash drew a spider apparantly.
Tony's pics....LOVE!

When Ash got sick and had a fever I tried to sneak her meds in an ice pop.  Didn't work.
My poor, sick girl.
Mya and daddy drawing time....this pic is pretty old but still impresses me.
cutie pies, ready for their walk.
I painted Mya's nails and she did mine. 
A trip to build a bear.  Ash was walking this pony around, had us dying!
YUMMY!
Our farmers market had some fresh tuna one day.  Ry cooked it to perfection!  YUMMY! 
......thennnnn, thomas sweets!
Oh Ash!
Walking to the mailbox to mail something to Gia.
Really Ken?
Daddy lovin
A pic from Mags, LOVE this shot.  Ash has me dying.
LOL!!!  a pic from Ry.
The girls at the park with Mary and Mags one day.
Captivated by Dora.
TiTi bought the girls to build a bear and got Rainbow Dash a bathing suit and towel for NC.
LOL!
Showing her muscles, LOL!
Mya did too!
cuties
SO SO CUTE!
Mya the graduate.
FUN month, onto August and the summer is almost over, BOOOOOOO

No comments: