Thursday, April 26, 2012

Welcome to the world sweet Ava


Ava Brielle was welcomed into the world on April 17th at 10:04 pm.  A solid 9 lbs, I LOVE IT!  I went up to the hospital once Shell started pushing so I could get in there to meet my newest niece as soon as I could! 
CONGRATS to Pete and Shell on the newest addition, she's a doll.
Ava with her grandma...
 ...Nona...
 ...and Dewey!
 Ava and her daddy, she's already got him wrapped around her tiny little finger!  She's a daddy's little girl for sure!
 The new Cipot family, love you guys so much.
 Mama and her bubs

 Love

 with the grandparents (minus Shell's dad)

 We went to visit last Friday and Mya was in LOVE!!  Like I've said before, she's obsessed with little babies. 
 Ashley was trying so hard to climb up.
 Can you see that smile and dimple, OMG I die!
Ry and Ava 
We love you little muffin, can't wait to see you grow up.  Mya, Ashley and you will be the best of friends!  LOVE IT!  xoxo

No comments: