Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Gracie!

Last Saturday we headed down the shore to celebrate Gracie's 2nd birthday! I can't believe she's already 2.
Kelly and Tony threw Gracie a Minnie Mouse party and it was so cute! She really went all out, at 7 months pregnant, IMPRESSIVE!

How cute are these!?

Kelly, prego and beautiful!

Of course I had to put the girl in matching outfits. If only Mya would wear the same leggings, but hey, I can't complain.

Mya and the birthday girl. I feel like they look like they can be related. The eyes, bangs, cuteness! So many people thought Kelly and I always looked alike too.

Reesie ready to party!

lol

Time for cake!

Happy Birthday Gracie.


MMMMM

Willie enjoyed it too!



YAY!

Love

Ethan reading a book!

Ashley trying to climb up the bean toss.

She made it.

lol

These 2 were born the same day, both are gingers, love it!

Reesie was loving Minnie and Mickey! Saying bye bye and giving hugs to them. So cute.


Mya's face seriously cracks me up!

Trying to get a pic of the 2 of them, Mya's ready. Reese wants to break into the goody bag.

LOL!

Awwww but there's always time for hugs

Than I said, no girls, turn around I want to see your faces. This is what I got, HAHAHA!

Happy Birthday Gracie. Love you tons girlie and I've had so much fun watching you grow into the beautiful 2 year old that you are. xoxoxo

No comments: