Monday, April 9, 2012

to the beach ch ch ch

After the egg hunt we headed down to Point Pleasant to celebrate the bean's birthday with just us. We usually celebrate the day of her birthday with something special. Her 1st birthday we headed to Jenkinson's and last year we went to the Camden Aquarium. This year, since her birthday fell on Easter, we decided to make her special day on Saturday. We had so much fun! The rides were open too! Mya had a blast on them, than we went onto the beach for a bit. Mya freaking loves the beach, my little mini me. Meanwhile, Ashley hated the sand. Every time we put her down, she cried and crawled to me. Of course I tortured her a few times, making her crawl extra far to me. This girl better realize that the beach is a fun time and we spend alot of time there in the summer!
Ash rockin mama's shades...

...while Mya was ridin the motorcycle!

Onto the helicopter. She didn't quite get how to pull the lever up so she could go up. But I think it may have freaked her out (or maybe not cause I was convinced she'd be freaked out of this ride in general and she totally wasn't).

We all went on the merry go round. Ryan ended up sitting with Ash on the bench though once it started.

Mya was just loving watching the top go up and down.

Every time she passed I'd scream yeaaaaa Mya. Not once did she look at me, lol.

Time to hit up the beach. Ash still having a good time.

Mya ran straight for the sand and laid down! My little beach bum!

WTF IS THIS?

WAAAAAAAAAAA, get me the F outta here.

YAYYYYYY

So I took her blanket outta the stroller and she was a much happier ging.

BIG OLE FEET!

Watching Mya and Daddy run to the ocean.

She wanted her mommy. But wasn't a fan of having to crawl onto the sand to me. I moved back too, so mean!

LOVING it!

She was even putting her feet in. I was happy she had no fear (although kinda nervous) but last year there were times where she'd be so scared of the water. I'm UBER EXCITED for this summer now! Just gotta get the ging used to the sand. We're working on it at my parents house, they've got a sand box and she was playing with the sand (outside of the box) at Mya's birthday party! Baby steps.


Daddy wrote Mya a birthday message....love you boo

We're getting better, had to get Ashley's feet in the sand again.

Meanwhile, this one would roll in it...

or just throw it everywhere.

CHEESE!

Sand angel, haha

We had so much fun celebrating our sweet little Mya bean. I can't even explain the love we have for this kid. We hope she had an extra fun special little day, all about her! We love you bean sprout, more than you'll even know. xoxo

No comments: