Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Baby Shower

So, as you know my little brother and my sister in law are expecting their first baby girl on April 15th. We showered Michelle on February 18th with lots of love and baby stuff! It was a great time and she looks amazing! I hope you loved it Shell.
Here's the cake.

My mom and I made the cookies as part of the favor. It was a pink and black theme (pink with animal print).


For the book wishing well. We used this for a TON of baby showers, it's my parents.

Pete and Shell. Isn't she just adorable!

My mom and Pete

Had to get this one. Rachel, Pete and me.

Ry bought the girls at the end. Mya ran up to Shell, it was cute.

Shell and her niece's.

We had a great time and we hope you did too Shell. Love you so much and I can't wait to meet my next niece!
xoxo

No comments: