Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Thomas!

My cousin's son turned 1 on March 4th, we celebrated at his party on the 3rd. His friggin hair cracks me up!
He was loving this balloon attached to Winnie the Pooh.

Mya wanted to check it out too.


Uncle Frank with the ging, this dress looked so cute on her. The colors complimented her hair perfectly!

Some of the kids playing.


I'm HERE!

Tiana found a ladybug.

And seriously, I mean really this pic can't get any cuter. These are my cousin, Linda's kids. Zachary, Mya, Tiana and Naomi. I can't even take this!


Ashley was pooped.

And so was Mya. She had a meltdown and I mean a MELTDOWN at the party. The party started at 12:30. Naptime for the girls is between 12:30 and 1, so we skipped nap and figured that we'd just leave if anything crazy happened, and it did! Mya hit that wall so hard and in a matter of seconds! We left and she passed out on the couch when we got home, didn't even make it to bed.

And just cause I had to get a few pics of Ash in this dress.



BOO!


SO BIG!

We hope you had a very Happy 1st Birthday Thomas. Sorry we didn't make it till the cake. Love ya kiddo!

No comments: