Wednesday, March 14, 2012

lions and tigers and bears...OH MY!

Sunday I got tickets from my work to go to the IZOD center to see the circus. We took Mya to the big apple circus when she was 1.5 and she LOVED it. I'm talking, couldn't take her eyes off the show the entire time. I was nervous bringing her cause I didn't know if she'd sit still, but she sure did! So I was excited when Barnum & Bailey's was going to be at the IZOD center. When I get tickets through work, it's free and they're usually box seats. So we got really lucky.
We dropped the ging off at my parents and headed out. Here are the kids before leaving our place.

We got there and Mya couldn't take her eyes off of everything going on. It was so cute. And it was really great being in the box cause all the kids could get up and wander around if they wanted to. It was so funny hearing Willie scream, MYA every time they were walking around. Like an old married couple.

They were loving it.


CRAZY! I would never put myself in a cage with these animals. The lions were growling at the guy. I'd pee myself.

This is my boss's son, Grant. He was having a blast too. And he had on the cutest little lion shirt!

Future husband and wife.

Auntie even got Mya a sno cone. She was in heaven.

love this, she was licking daddy pretending to be a lion.


So cute

A video of the bean bouncing up and down all excited.


and this was just NUTS!


GOOD TIMES!

No comments: