Tuesday, May 3, 2011

my first boo boo

Last Wednesday it was nice out so we played outside for a bit, or more like, she read our mail on the sidewalk!



Yup, she's looking at a Victoria Secrets catalog!


Jack ran by and I tried to get a pic of Mya looking and smiling too, but she was too concerned about the band aid on his ankle.


browsing away...




silly little bean!!




We gave her an old camera of ours, that's broken and she thinks she's the coolest thing in the world!


Here she is taking a picture of me, can't you tell?


Than she started running and BAMMMMM, fell right to the ground! We always tell her to brush it off and she usually does. This time, it didn't work. She got up and was in tears, than I saw the blood dripping down her leg. OH NO, I thought! Poor boo, we had to use peroxide and everything! Dr Dad did a great job cleaning it up and I gave her some m&m's to help make her feel better.


Back outside later, she wanted the BIGGEST band aid we had, OF COURSE!




We headed to the tennis courts and Ry wanted to play on Mya's ride. Um yea, I think you're a little too big! Emma thinks so too!


Mya just wanted to escape. I'll tell ya, this tennis court is like a HUGE caged in play pen!!!! LOVE IT!


And here it is, the cut. It's a HUGE scab now and I'm SO surprised that she hasn't picked it yet.

No comments: