Saturday, May 21, 2011

Carnival fun

Last Saturday we hit up the St Matthias carnival, mostly because I really wanted zeppoles (which they didn't even have, UGH!). Mya was excited to be there once she saw all the rides! Wouldn't even look at me to take a pic!

My little bean and me, LOVE HER

Watching the big kid ride, she was so into this ride! It was the boat that goes in circles!



Waving to the people on the ride!



We tried to put her on a ride, she really wanted to go on this dinosaur ride, but FREAKED out when I couldn't go on with her. I wasn't allowed to go on cause I'm pregnant. She wasn't cool with Ry going and not me. So we stuck to games. Here's daddy fishing to win Mya a prize.


GOT IT!



Holding her purple whale that daddy won for her and walking, hand in hand, with her daddy. Love it!


Back to watching the boat ride and clapping this time! lol


Mya do you want to go on the merry go round??? We thought she wouldn't since I couldn't go with her (they wouldn't let me go on the freakin merry go round, really?). But she said YEAAAAA!!!!


Daddy being silly.


EXCITED little bean sprout


I love her looking up at her daddy here, melts my heart.




Waving to mama


Thanks for the ride daddy!!!! BEST.HUGS.EVER!


Big kisses, love the arms completely wrapped around his neck and smashing her face as hard as she can into his!!!


this makes me LOL


Mya sitting on my belly shelf


All in all it was fun! Mya had fun running around and I did get a funnel cake that night, HOMEMADE by our neighbor!!!! MMMMMMM!!!!!

No comments: