Tuesday, May 24, 2011

baby brunch

Last Sunday my very close friends, family and mama's had a baby brunch for me to celebrate baby girl #2. It was so sweet, the details were INCREDIBLE!!!! The theme was baby birds (thanks to Charity, so creative) and every single last touch was just so amazing. This little baby is so blessed to have so many wonderful people in her life and she has no idea yet! Here are the decorations. My mom pulled out her Aunt Mill's china for the occasion, it was perfect!!!! Char made the adorable little birds on trees and the peonies are from her garden, my favorite flower and they were just to die for!

Food table, MMMMMMMMMMM. Rachel made those adorable pom poms that we're hanging over baby girls crib!


Everything was just so perfect!




mmmmmmm, time to eat! All the food was DELISH too!!!


Mama and me



some of the girls.


Here's the babies Godmama!


the girl behind all of the ideas, LOVE YOU GIRL!


Regs and I


Char and I, wow, I look really short!


My mom and I


Rachel and I, known this girl since I was like 4. The sister I never had, LOVE YA!


the adorable favors! Little bird houses with hearts...just LOVE it! my mom needs to open a business with these cookies, FREAKIN TO DIE FOR!!!!


Everything was so amazing. Thank you everyone who helped out and for being there. I love you guys so much and am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life. xoxo

1 comment:

MrsKBJ said...

Very cute!! You look Amazing!!
xo
Kelly