Tuesday, May 17, 2011

my fabulous start to maternity leave!

Last Monday was the first day of my maternity leave. I wanted to get a few weeks in before baby girl was here to spend time with my little bean. It's crazy that just 2 years ago, I was home with her as an infant, she's grown up so much. I'm so completely blessed to have her and am SO looking forward to meeting this next little ray of sunshine.
I had a few playdates set up for last week. Wednesday, Mya, Mama, Jon and I headed to Babci's for a mothers day lunch and visit. Babci's got this great little park steps from her house that we always hit up when we're there. Mya LOVES it!

In the pirate ship.

Strolling over to see the ducks. Mya and Babci match!





group shot, didn't exactly work as planned. Jon's face is too funny and I caught mama mid blink! NEXT TIME!


I love this pic, Mya smiling up at her NuNu


Going down backwards.


And climbing up pretty much all by herself. Jon was just there in case she slipped, CRAZY!




This was hysterical. She was trying so hard to climb in but couldn't get through, so she literally dove in. I was cracking up!


time for a break....whew, rough day!

No comments: