Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

This year Mothers Day was celebrated at home with my mom, dad, mama, Jon, Frank, Michael and Tabitha. It was so funny, dinner was ready and we everyone started sitting down, Mya sat at the kitchen table, Michael, Tabs and Frank sat at the kitchen table, Mama went and sat on the couch, Jon was standing by the tv, my mom sat on the floor by the coffee table so I went and sat on the chair. My dad told me to sit at the table and I go, NO WAY, I'm sitting with moms, BUT, our moms should be at the kitchen table, this IS mothers day! So everyone started getting up from the table and no one ended up at the kitchen table!!!! Ryan and Mya ended up IN her playroom...


Ok, well Mya really just went around eating from everyones plates! Frank was sitting at Mya's table. Jon and my dad ended up sitting at the kitchen table eventually.


Michael was in the chair, Mom, Mama and Tabitha were sitting on the floor at the coffee table and I was sitting on the toy bench. ummmmm, I think we need a bigger place!!


Time to hang outside.


Me and my girl


Since my birthday is on May 10th, everyone sang happy birthday. Mya's a lucky little girl, always helping to blow out the candles!



Making our wishes!


YAYYY!!!!!


xo


smooches


Putting her lips on...


too funny!


The Beas!


A long shot so you can see exactly how freakin big my belly is...WOW!


We took a nice walk after everyone left. It was such a beautiful day and a walk was the perfect way to end it! Getting tickled by her daddy.


My 2 favorites


Waiting for daddy to get back. We were going to bring the dogs, but they were OUT OF CONTROL! Spike tries to run after all the cars and it was just not relaxing, so Ry ran them back home! Mya's waiting patiently for her daddy.


Here he comes, running and all!


DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!




Daddy wanted to be pushed, he was getting tired.



no daddy, my ride! She gives me this funny face when I ask to see her scrunchy nose, too much!


helping daddy out.


cutie pie














scrunchy nose face


We forgot the keys, so this is how we had to get in! WHOOPS!


And of course, Mya had to play in the car for a bit, she LOVES the car! She wanted to drive tonight!


HONK!


What a great mothers day! To me being a mother is just really one of the most amazing and rewarding things in life. There is NOTHING better. She makes me happy when I'm upset, she brings a smile to my face, even when she wakes me up in the middle of the night. Sometimes I get worried that I'm not going to be able to love another child as much as I love Mya. This child just melts my heart. It's truly amazing to see a little mini me and know that my soul mate and I made her, she's our little bean! There really is nothing in the world better than being a parent. Thanks for making my mothers day so special. Love you to pieces.

1 comment:

Regan said...

soooo true! love being a mama!