Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Last Tuesday was my birthday, it's my last official year in my 20's! CRAZY to think about, but I've never really been one to get all upset about my age. I'm still fine with being 29, especially when my life is how it is. I never thought I would be here at the age of 29, as happy as I am, with an amazing (smokin hot) hubs, beautiful little girl and another one about to be hatched! Life really couldn't get any better, why be depressed about your age when there are so many positives in life to enjoy.
We started the day with mani's. Well, Mya got one and gave daddy one too! He's such a trooper!

Not the steadiest hand but hey, she's learning.


Ry made me cake and the Olarras and my parents came by. Mya LOVES T's Chevy. She wanted to drive it too!


HEYYY MA!


I love when she stands on her tippy toes to check out whats going on outside the front porch.





She asks for '2 ponies' all the time, but keeps them in for no more than 5 minutes (and that's if we're lucky people). It looks so freakin cute though!




Mya and Toe



Seriously, this is alot more than 29 candles!


Yea, that's alot of candles.


WOW Mama, you're old!


Deep breathes in....


...and BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took quite a few times, Mya was LOVING it!




By the end she was literally drooling from blowing so hard!





all smiles


See, totally more than 29 candles, I get LOTS of good luck!


Time to go, Mya wanted to help T pull the car up!


One day kid, one day!


Thanks for all the birthday love people. I had a wonderful birthday weekend and week! xoxo

No comments: