Tuesday, May 17, 2011

baby movement

this baby sure is moving like CRAZY in my belly. I don't quite remember Mya moving so much. My only assumption is that, this baby is much smaller so has the room to literally do gymnastics in there. Last Wednesday night, I got a video of it. Right around 45 seconds is when she goes WILD in there for a good 20 seconds. This is an everyday occurrence too. And for people who say, oh I miss that feeling, this isn't even enjoyable anymore, it freakin HURTS! I keep telling her that she's going straight to time out when she's born for hurting me so much!



1 comment:

Rachel Dupree said...

WOW! She is all over the place!! So crazy how you can see body parts. Willie moved around a lot but I don't remember seeing anything like that. Love how the dogs walk across you at the end too, lol.