Sunday, November 28, 2010

thankful

Well I'm almost a week late on Thankgiving but we should always be thankful, right? So, with the holiday just behind us, I wanted to express how thankful I am for all the wonderful things in my life.
-I am so thankful for my family, my hubs and little bean make me so incredibly happy. Waking up every day knowing that I have them in my life is so amazing! I never thought I could have the perfect little family, but I truly do (now growing even bigger!). The joy that they bring me is never ending.
-I am SO deeply thankful to have the most amazing man as my husband and best friend. We've been together 11 years now (WOW!) and it still just keeps getting better. He really is the most amazing man I have ever met and I am so blessed to call him MINE!! I love so much that he does for me, even when his alarm clock goes off too loud and wakes up the bean (hehe). I love how he has dinner cooked pretty much every night when I get home from work now that he's been out of work (which isn't a huge deal, he's in the union, so it's just a matter of time before he gets sent out again. However I do love him being home and having the house in order, for the most part, and dinner ready when I get home.).
-My parents, my brothers, my in-laws (who I'm SO blessed to have such a wonderful relationship with), my friends (who are like my family), my Lola and Spike (even though sometimes people may think otherwise), Aunt Mary who watches the bean everyday (SO thankful for you!) and my health. There are so many other things that I can really go on and on but these are the top!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We did the double thing again, Ryan's mom's for dinner and Aunt Mary's for dessert. As hard as it is having to run around, we feel so blessed to have such great families who we can spend the holiday's with. My mom and dad actually did another Thanksgiving Friday night since Pete was home and we totally missed him on Turkey day. So it was nice to spend some time with him.
We started Thanksgiving morning making banana bread and snickerdoodles! Mya loves helping out (aka, throwing the flour and all the ingredients all over the place as I hope and pray she makes it into the mixing bowl).

Daddy and Mya enjoying the banana bread!

Than we headed to Nusi and Grandpa's for some food and fun. Mya was ready for some food...

...and planted herself right by the chips.

Than she wanted to climb up into the recliner.

And she made it of course!

Once Aunt Tabi and Uncle Michael got there, Mya dragged them around everywhere, she absolutely LOVES them!

Off to the kitchen, where the fun really is! Mya dancing on the chair with Aunt Tabi, Grandpa cutting the turkey, Ryan and Michael checkin things out and Nusi coming in to prepare some yummy food.

Michael, Nusi and Ry

Mya trying to grab Aunt Tabi's lip ring.

Babci, Ry and Michael

Lots of turkey

my sexy hubs!

Mya and Aunt Tabi giggling
I wonder where Mya gets her craziness from??

This one cracks me up.

Mya was dragging Michael and Tabs upstairs and at one point came down with a toothbrush, this girl is OBSESSED with toothbrushes. So after dinner she wanted to freshen up!

After dinner we headed to Aunt Mary and Uncle Joe's for dessert. WTF do they teach you here at the Olarra Day Care???? Pole dancing???


I'm pretty sure Sesame Street doesn't teach you this my love.

Tony passed out.
Tony's a nut!

Had to get a nice one of Frank, Tony, Ry and Granny

Than the girls jumped in and Granny has bunny ears?


Mya taking her milk (in her big girl sippy cup, buh bye baba) with Aunt Mary.

LOVE!

Friday night we went to Nona and Dewey's for dinner again! Here's the bean having some cheese and crackers before dinner.

Mama and the bean

Pete's girlfriend just got a puppy, Benji. She bought him over after dinner and Mya was in LOVE!!! She was giving him kisses (with her tongue, gross) and having so much fun with him.

ewwww, tongue kiss

He was SO cute and fluffy.

more kisses
Shadow got pissed and pounced on him!
We had such a great Turkey day. I hope you all had a good one too! Now bring on Christmas!!!!

No comments: