Friday, November 5, 2010

our wild Saturday night

I know it's hard to believe that we have a kid with our wild, crazy weekends, but we do (do you sense the sarcasm?)! Last Saturday night was no different. And what did we do you ask? Carved our pumpkin, DUH! Ok, while I was sitting my lazy butt on the couch, watching TV, Ryan was hard to work on this guy! He doesn't really let me have any part in it anyway, my anal husband who is such a perfectionist. He let me make ONE 'incision' last year on the pumpkin and he was breathing down my shoulder the ENTIRE TIME, so I guess I prefer sitting on the couch and letting him do his thang!
Which, of course, looks much better outside, all lit up!

I won't tell you what he originally wanted to do, cause he'll probably do that next year (our neighbors did it this year and he didn't want to have the same thing). So as he was looking online he found this. He goes, do you think this will take too long? I said yea probably (my greedy self wanted to cuddle with him, not have him at the kitchen table as I pass out on the couch). Well a few minutes later he showed Mya and said, Mya do you like this? She shook her head up and down. Do you want daddy to make this for you? Again, shaking her head up and down. There you have it, the decision has been made!

No comments: