Saturday, November 6, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Ryan was supposed to work on Halloween so I was SO excited when he told me he didn't have to. So was Mya, see!!!!

Pebbles Bea


We had a few people over. Here's little Brando, aka Sophie, Colleen and Brando's little one. SO CUTE!!! The little hat was cracking us up!

Mya was loving her too, kept touching her face so nicely.

Lola trying to get in the pic too.

Mya, what does a doggy do??? NUT!!
Baba time!

OMG this was so cute. Ry was making her smile so big!!!!


Than the little pumpkin came, Willie.
This is what I got when I said, Mya isn't he so cute!!! awwww, she loves him, FOR SURE!


AWWWW, love it...

Mickey and Minnie came by to trick or treat.

Sophie passed out in Michael's arms, look at that leg tucked up!

Mya's first taste of candy (as far as I know). And to be honest, she didn't even really like it. She would put it in her mouth to lick and taste but than after carrying it around for a while, she threw it on the ground!

Took her outside for a bit and saw Nicole, one of our neighbors daughters.


Passed out and having some good dreams...

Mya was dancing to Jason Derulo, styling with her new purse from Nusi and Grandpa.

She's got rhythm!
love it!
awwww

I got your nose!!!!

I LOVE my family so much!!!

After everyone left we took her over to our neighbors. We had to take her to at least one house to trick or treat.

Jack passing some animal crackers over to Pebbles.

Mya gladly accepting and packing it away.

And after Mya accepted the goods, she took it upon herself and just walked right into their house! Sure Mya, make yourself at home! Emma gave me a smile though!

Onto the 2nd and last house. Mya walked in there too!!! They have 2 cats and Mya's obsessed, so she walked right in and chased after the cats! Thank god we know and like our neighbors!!!
I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!!!! xoxo

1 comment:

Kelly Osmond said...

Pebbles is one popular girl on Halloween!!! Sooo CUTE!!! I love the bone in her hair.