Wednesday, November 24, 2010

the 30th surprise party!!!!

I posted about this Saturday, but Ryan turned 30 on Saturday. THE BIG 3-0! I've been thinking about this for years to be quite honest. I KNEW it had to be a big throwdown, and the way that these Bea Twins party on their Birthday's we really had to go above and beyond for the 30th, trying our hardest to surprise them! That's not always easy, well with Ryan at least! He's SO anti-surprises. We usually exchange Christmas presents well before Christmas day, and birthday presents are no different. Ever since we've had Mya though, i've been SO MUCH better with surprises. So, I was so good with keeping my mouth shut! The word did get out, they both got a random facebook message from someone saying, sorry I can't make it on Saturday. That I thought I covered up pretty well. I had origianlly told Ry that we wanted to do it Saturday but more people would have been able to come if we did it the Wedensday before Thanksgiving (jeez, I can't even remember the last time we went out to party that night!). But than someone slipped to Ry (it's ok Col, we forgive you, lol) but he still had NO idea what was going down. So when we got to dinner, he didn't know how many people would be there and I still tried to play it off like it was just us, Michael and Tabs going.
Getting ready for a 30th when Ryan's out of work is NOT easy either. I made this collage of pics of them on man night, THANK GOD for man night!!!
The party planners!!!!!!
The Bea boys!

Making their 30th Birthday wishes!!! Maybe they were wishing they were still in their 20's, like I am!!!!

brotherly love!

LOVE!

Love that they were all there celebrating!

Char and the twins

Rachel and Will

LOVE!
Michael and Tabs

Of course Ry had to get in there too!

Our turn!

And Michaels turn to hop in!

After dinner, we headed to the Hyatt, the whole way there Tabs and I were trying to figure out how the hell we were going to get them there. We never party there, so why are we going to stop in. Tabs came up with a great idea and said that her best friend and her boyfriend were there and wanted to buy Ry and Michael an adult drink before we headed the Harvest Moon. So we parked in the deck and started to head over. They were CLUELESS! As we were walking up I saw our friend Chad and his girlfriend walking in from the parking deck, I was so nervous that they were going to see him, and I even noticed Tabs saw them too, but than I saw that they completely ran and hid, the saw us too!!!! So the guys never saw. When we got in, they were SO SURPRISED!!! It couldn't have been better! There were so many people there, almost everyone from dinner headed over and there were probably an extra 50-75 people who weren't even at dinner, it was GREAT!!!!!
As I was taking pics, it was funny how random people would jump into the shots! Here's my parents and Uncle Joe jumping in the back!

Typical Ry move jumping into the Olarra shot!

The Cassidy ladies posing like the superstars they are!

Some of the guys

Feeling good!


Ry and Brian. He was so surpised to see him here, they used to work together and this kid is a TRIP!

Regs and John

By the end of the night, Ry was HAMMERED and I was EXHAUSTED, can you tell??

And of course, it's not a party if Ry doesn't put on Anthony's jacket! NUT!
We had SO MUCH FUN!!!!! The guys were so surprised and it just all turned out perfectly! I wish I'd gotten a pic of Ry falling flat on his back as he was trying to walk up the stairs when we got home, as I'm cracking up, he's just laying there, probably thinking, how the hell am I going to get up? But he did, and he made it all the way to bed!!!
LOVE you sweetheart, hope you had an amazing birthday party!!!! xoxo

No comments: