Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Visit with Gia

Saturday we headed up north to visit Regan, John and adorable little baby Gia. Mya and Gia met for the firs time. When we were leaving Mya even gave kisses to Gia, it was SO sweet and she was SO gentle! Another good thing was that Mya wasn't really jealous of me holding the sweet pea. There was one point when I was holding Gia and Mya started fussing for me to hold her, so what better thing to do than to pick up Mya and still hold Gia, BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!!!!
This pic cracks me up, Mya must have been doing something for Regs to make a face like this! And look at little Miss Gia, all cozy and sleeping on her mama!

Pretty little Gia

Love the way she puts her hand to her face when sleeping, SO CUTE!!!

EDIBLE!!

She sleeps in the CUTEST ways, I love it!

Mya and her buddy Sadie looking in the door. They got along so well.

LET ME IN!

AWWWWWW, it's crazy to see this pic of us with little girls in our hands. Regs and I go back to elementary school. Now the age difference between Mya and Gia is close to the difference between Regs and I (she's 11 months older than me, Mya's 15 months older than Gia)!
Love you guys and thanks for everything, we had a great time visiting with you all and LOVE Gia!!!
xoxo

No comments: