Thursday, August 12, 2010

more beach fun!

This summer Mya and I have been heading to the beach with my parents, Aunt Mary and Mags alot. I FINALLY got Ry to join us this past weekend and he got to see how freakin adorable Mya is on the beach!!!!
We get out of the car and she sees a plane and gets all excited!!!! This child is such a beach bum, I LOVE it!!!!

Went over to Nona and sat right on her belly, silly little girl!

Off to the water, it was the PERFECT day.

WHOOPS, going WAY TOO FAST!



Playing in the sand.

Got a sunglasses shot, seriously lasted about 5 seconds! I can't wait until the day she leaves them on!!!! I'm just happy the hats working out these days!




Joey playing with the bean! Mya LOVES Joey. Maybe it's cause when he gets home from work some mornings and I'm dropping her, he usually has these wonderful, super healthy (insert sarcastic face here) breakfasts, which include McDonalds hash browns, or the systems breakfast sandwiches. She always just drifts right over to him and stands there waiting for little pieces like a freakin dog!!!!
MYA NEVER CUDDLES LIKE THIS!!!!! She was super tired, hadn't napped yet and it was closer to 2. She was getting sleepy and I was loving every second of the cuddles!!!!

Ry and his baby girl


Aunt Mary and Mags

Mom and Pops

Such a big girl!!!

No comments: