Monday, August 9, 2010

the perfect ending to a perfect weekend!

This weekend couldn't have been any better. We went out on Friday night with some friends for dinner and drinks. Saturday morning I had my very best friends baby shower, she's due Sept 27th. And after that we went up to North Jersey for a family reunion type BBQ, which was awesome! Mya got to meet some family that she's never met and it was just great seeing family that we don't get to see that often. Yesterday we went to the beach and ended the PERFECT weekend with some good ole Thomas Sweets ice cream!!!!! Oh how I love the fun summer weekends!!!!!
On the way there giving kisses to her baby doll.

We're HERE!

Lets go get some ice cream.


Daddy got a blend in with coffee ice cream, crunchies and heath bar.

MMMMMMMMM

Mya had a taste of mine, oreo cookie ice cream with heath bars blended in, surprisingly she's not CRAZY about ice cream like me! I guess it's better off.


Wanting to check out the girl sitting inside.

Feeding mama!
Time to go home, Mya wanted to sit shotty.

Come on daddy, let me in!!!
In we go...

I think she prefers this seat.
But she got this seat instead!

We got home and the few bites of ice cream kicked in!

Color with chalk before tubby and bedtime.


While daddy sneaks up from behind.

The captain was here!

Than she climbed into her stroller to look out the back, she cracks me up!!!
More pics from the weekend to come!!!

No comments: