Sunday, August 15, 2010

15 month stats

I totally realize that she's over 16 months now, but we JUST had her 15 month check up. Another check up and she's off the charts again, she grows SO fast!!! In the past 4 months, she's grown 2 inches (originally the Dr said 3 inches but now as I look back to her one years stats, it's only 2). Here are the stats:

Height - 28lbs 1.5ozs (>97%)
Weight - 32" (75-90%) When the dr came in and was asking me all these questions one of them was, how is she eating??? "REALLY?" I said to her, do you see this belly??
Head Circumference - 19.1" (95%) So the Dr said, she's growing into her head now!! LOL!!!

Cute story, the nurse calls our name when we were in the waiting room. I take Mya's hand and we follow behind her to the room. The nurse looks at Mya, smiles and says, Dr Sung has told me so much about Mya. She loves her and says she's one of her favorite and cutest patients!!! It feels so good to hear that. I know that we were there alot in the beginning of the year when Mya was sick, so we really got to know the Dr's, but it really feels good when you hear them telling you how cute and much they enjoy your child!
What's Mya doing now? Well, besides getting into everything, here are a few things that she's into and doing these days:
Eats with her fork and spoon (which she's been doing a while now).
Climbs stairs, up and down pretty well. Sometimes she'll sit down to scoot to the next step. But if there is a railing, she'll usually hold on and step down.
Climbs over and on everything and anything. Just a few weeks ago she started climbing over the gate that goes to the upstairs. I was in the kitchen, she was in the living room. As I called her name and heard her make noise, I peeked to see where she was and she's on the landing! WHAT?? Yes, she climbs OVER the freakin gate!!!! NUT!
Says about 8 words which are Mama, dada, baba, hi, cat, hot, hello (sounds more like ella), lola, bad (when she falls we always hit what she fell on and say BAD. She does the same thing, however her bad sounds like BA). She wants to say more and you can see and hear her making more noises as she babbles away. Aunt Mary said that she said bella last week (they were at her friends feeding the cat, bella) too!
LOVES playing with rocks and dirt. Whenever we go outside, Aris and Mya go directly towards either the dirt by the tree or the rocks in between our houses, it's hysterical!
Still obsessed with her belly button while taking her bottle at night. She'll just lay on me (or Ry) and rub on her belly button the whole time.
Most ticklish spot on her are her toes. Ry told me this as I was tickling her thighs the other day, he says to me, bite her toes. I started nibbling away, OMG, she started going NUTS!!!!!!!
She's a HUGE fan of animals, especially dogs. Our neighbor has a bigger dog (part husky part something else, can't remember), her name is Razzi. Last week, Mya followed her mom (Nicole) to her door, INTO her house, when she got home from work to see the dog. When she got into the house, Mya started taking her toys and throwing them at her. NUT!!!!!
Is still taking our hand to bring us where ever she wants to go.
HUGE into giving kisses and I'm LOVING every second of that!!!!
I'm sure I'm missing some other stuff but this is all I can think of now. She's growing up SO fast and getting SO big it's crazy!!!!! I'm loving every second of it and taking it all in. I never thought this would be so fun and rewarding. Being a parent is the BEST feeling, FOR SURE!!!!
Funny story, I always take her diaper off at night before her tubby and let her walk around for a bit, baring it all. Well last week I was in the bathroom filling the tub and she was in her room. She comes in, takes my hand and walks me into her room to behind her glider where there was a poop lying on the ground and points to it. HMMMMM, really Mya, poop on the ground? I couldn't be mad, obviously, I was happy she bought me over to it to show me so I could clean it up. It was kinda funny that she came to show me too! Like look Mommy, whoops!
Here she is at the Dr's office, before her vaccine of course!

She throws rocks in the recycling cans with her buddy, Aris.



Onto the next can and this is actually funny cause I asked her where her hiney was, which is why her hand is on it!!!!


Playing peek a boo with daddy.


She went into daddies drawer and stole a dollar. Than she ran into her room, all happy with it and pulled right up onto her chair!


No comments: