Wednesday, July 9, 2014

my little fish

Mya and Ashley started swim lessons on my birthday.  We signed them up at my parents gym, Robert Wood Johnson Wellness center.  Mya LOVES it, and is seriously doing so good, I couldn't be more proud.  Ash, liked it the first time, the second time, not so much, hasn't been in the pool since!  She gets so nervous without her swimmies.  So, Mya has basically been having private swim lessons for the cost of semi private, score!
Here we are the night we signed them up, May 9th!  They were so excited to put their feet in the pool.
All ready at the first class!
My mom got this fam shot since she was there too!
WHOOHOO!!!!
Ash quickly just wanted to play.
Learning back stroke in the beginning of June.
From June 28th.  She's so independent and LOVES swimming.
This one is SO good and you can really see how good she's getting.  Her teacher is very impressed with how fast she's picking up on free style and breast stroke.  More so free style.  She said the back stroke is a bit harder for her, but they're still working on it.  She's going to teach her how to dive next and put her in the big lap pool to see her swim a full lap!!  I am so psyched!!!
 So proud of you boo.  My little fishie!!!
I think maybe it was just a little too early for Ash, which is fine.  Luckily the lessons last forever, so maybe by the end of the year or next year. 

No comments: