Thursday, July 24, 2014

beach moments

AHHH, it's summer, which means, we spend lots and lots of time at the beach.  I have been awful with updating this thing.  I need to get back into the weekend wrap ups, so it's in a better order.  I have also not really pulled my camera out in a while and def haven't bought it to the beach. 
One of Ashley's favorite things to do on the beach, is to be made into a mermaid.  Ry joined in and was made into a mer-man!  LOVE IT!
I just love this little girl so so much.
Daddy and his little birdie
LOVE how artsy Asbury is.  Some live music on the boards, gotta love it.
This Americana girl!
Another day, another pose for mama.
She would play in the water all day long.  Such a little water baby.
Beach day with Ava.  Gotta love these 2 together.
Uncle Ry making Ava some sand castles.
Meanwhile....bucket head!
HAHAHA!  a day in the life of Ash....
Just another silly moment.  They happen quite often with this one.
The Cipots, LOVE!
Where there's fries, there's kids!
Would love to know what she's thinking.
With my clone.
She was LOVING this.  Had me dying.
Mya wanted a turn too.  Held her belly up the whole ride.
We met Rachel and her crew down in Midway a few weeks ago.  They were staying there for the week and I was dying to get these kids on the beach together!  Ash and Willie, I swear, these 2 are just the same person, different gender.  They kill us with their cuteness, and also kill us with their prankster antics.  Rachel and I both think that they'll fall in love down the road, after being BFF's for life.  I can totally see that happen.
If this belly doesn't make you want to just squeeze this child, I don't know what is wrong with you!
These 2 cuties and foodies, LOVE them.
Impossible to get a pic of the 4 of them.
LOVE
Kylie and her Nani.
Deep in conversation.
How many kids can fit in the pool?
Ice cream time!
Another day, another beach trip.  I was off one Monday and Kelly met us in Asbury to hit the beach.  Thanks for coming Kel, so good to see you girls and spend the day with you on the beach. 
So funny, Alexis texted me, telling me she was there too!  SO FUN!  She was busy digging a deep hole, that the kids caved in a few thousand times!
Love this little Lily love.
All the kiddies, hanging in the hole.  Such a fun day.
Snuggles with his mama.
Another day!  Feeling the water, the first thing Mya likes to do when she gets there.
I dug her a hole that day and DAMN was that alot of work!  But they played in it and around it the whole day, so it was a score for sure!
We met Thomas and Liz there too.  LOVE spending time with friends and family on the beach.  There's nothing better than being out in the sun and at the shore with the people we love.
Ash met a little girl named Hannah and was having so much fun with her in a hole her father was digging.  She was so sad when it was time to go.  SO SWEET!  She will do fine her first day of Pre-K!
Ry took this pic of me and I wasn't so upset about how I looked.  Hard work at the gym pays off.  You have to work hard to see changes.  I love to work hard, and I'm loving the changes I'm seeing.  Not exactly where I want to be yet, but I'm on the road.  It's not easy, but it feels good and is so worth it!  I love teaching the girls how important health and fitness are. 
Now that daddys injured, I took them to the beach (and met my parents) this past Sunday.  Ryan was going to waterfest anyway.
It was overcast when we got there so we took a walk with my parents to Ocean Grove.
Ash, typically won't look.
Stopped at this little gem that my parents frequent when down the shore.  OMG, the stuff was yummy.  I swore I wasn't going to get anything either. 
Mya got a corn muffin, just like her daddy.
I couldn't resist this phyllo-dough pretzel with cinnamon, sugar and a ton of chocolate!  It's the size of a true big ass pretzel, SLAMMIN!
Ash passed out on the way back in the stroller, so I just pulled her on and Mya did some arts and crafts.  I can't take her little body, she just kills me.
Ash woke up and just wanted to take in the beautiful day.
Love my little beach babes and beach days with them.....I wish summer never had to end.

No comments: