Wednesday, July 2, 2014

beach day with my girlie girls

It's never fun when Ryan has to work on the weekend, however, I use that time to spend some QT with my girlies.  I LOVE the ages that they're at right now and we really have such a blast together.  Being a working mom is not easy, so getting some special QT is so important.  I try to make sure we do whatever they want to do, they come first always.  So since it's been perfect weather, they wanted to go to the beach.
And we're off!
We got to Asbury and they both really wanted to go to the spray park.  They never really ask when we go on the weekends or with anyone, so since they asked, I said it was fine.  Plus, I bought a few groupons a few weeks ago.  We got there and I KNEW Ash would be hesitant.
Mya wasted no time, standing under the tea pot.
TOO MUCH!
Ash was warming up a bit.

After a while, around lunchtime I guess, we headed to the beach.  After we picked up some fries to enjoy once we got on. 
Beach love with my lili.
Always wants to get buried.
up and down...
What an amazing day we had.  Love my girls more than anything, feeling so blessed.

No comments: