Thursday, July 10, 2014

Fathers Day weekend

Fathers day weekend was fun.  We had a BBQ on Saturday at the Bea house.  It was so nice to get out there and celebrate Fathers Day with Ryan's pops, we never really do that.  Always a good time!
The girls were pumped to go swimming in their pool.
Mya is literally like a fish these days.  No swimmies this summer and super confident.  I love it!
The big kids were jumping off the diving board.
Our girlies playing.
This little one....who was playing with Mya and Mary Kate by the pool.  MaryKate and Mya were in the pool playing with the toys you can dive for.  Ash was leaning over, throwing them in.  All of the sudden, Ash falls in the water.  No swimmies, no tube, just falls in.  My motherly instincts got my a$$ up in 3 seconds and I jumped in FULLY CLOTHED, to pull her up.  She was kicking her little heart out, trying to tread the water, but her head was still pretty much under water.  Meanwhile, Mya and MaryKate, continue to play on, like nothing was happening, lol.  I was so freaked out!  Luckily I was paying attention and got in there, scared the living crap out of me, and her too. 
Anyway, enough of the pool, time for some Mimi photoshoot moments....
CANNOT STAND THE CUTENESS!
Mimi hugs....
Last one of the night, playing games with Peepa.  SO SO CUTE!
Fathers day morning, we woke up and headed to the beach, at Ryan's request.  Always works for us too!  
I got this gem of my girls with their #1! 
 After the beach, we went to my parents for a BBQ.  Mya wrote a little note to all the dads.
 The littles playing in the sand box.
 Who invited a pirate to the party?
 Love these girls.
Hangin with Dewey. 
 Dewey, he will always be a kid at heart.  My favorite part about him!
 wheel barrow rides
Mya and Nona.
We had such a great weekend spending time with all of the special dads in our lives.  Thank you to Bob and Jon for being amazing father in law's.  You did an amazing job raising Ryan, he's an amazing father and husband and I have both of you (and Diane and Maureen too of course) to thank! 
Dad, you are the MAN!  I wouldn't be where I am without your love and support (and laughs) to help me.  You have taught me so much, but what I will always love most about you is your positive, happy attitude.  You laugh and never take life too seriously.  You are still a bigger kid than any child I know!  You will remain young always with that outlook!  Love you so much.
And to my babies daddy, my hubs, my rock, my other half, my best friend, thank you for all that you do for our family.  You are our rock and without you, it would be a house full of girls!  LOL!  You will always be the king in our house.  Love you so much boo.

No comments: