Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pt Pleasant....with Reesie too!

So, it's official, the Leonhardts have moved into their beautiful new home in Brielle.  We've been stopping by every so often to see updates before the move, so we were very excited to get down a few weekends ago (May 18 to be exact) to see the progress and to take Reesie for the morning to go to the boardwalk.  Brookie was about to go down for a nap, BOO!!  Next time we'll take her too. 
They had an entire other POD to empty so we were hoping to help them by taking Reesie for a bit. 
Had to get a group shot before we left though!  Brookie was loving Ash's hat.
OMG that face!
Off to the rides!!!
It was a beautiful day, the girls were so excited to be hanging at the beach together as always.
We had to wait a few for the rides to open, so the girls played whac-a-mole.  Too bad a father was playing for his daughter at the other end and won. 
RIDE TIME!  We had to take turns on who picked the rides.  We went in order, Ash went first, Reese next and Mya last.  Ash picked the swings first, not a surprise.  Reese picked the boats next.
Mya picked the roller coaster, no one else wanted to go with her.  But we all watched.
Fishies next, at Ashley's request.  NO HANDS!
I think 95% of my pics of Reesie involve her tongue sticking all the way out!
Lol, reminds me of a celebrity on a parade float.
Reesie picked the dizzy dragons next.  Ry will puke on these, so I got to ride!  LOL REESE!
Who doesn't love a carousal ride?!
Ry rode with Ash.
LOL!
And look who we ran into by the rides!!!!  So good to see you cutie Osmond girls!  And Mrs Stafford, Karen and Colin too!
WEEEEE
Last ride, trucks!
Time to head down to the beach...after we ate some lunch.  YAY, Ry started to bury the girls and make them into mermaids.
Reese didn't like the idea, so helped us bury instead.
selfies for days....
We all had to stick out our tongues next!
My boo, my bff, my better half, my roll dog, my homey, my love, my guy, my hubs, love him!
Time to fly some kites....the girls clearly needed Ry to set them off, then they'd come running up from behind to grab the string.
Reesie's turn.
Pass off to Ash and getting the big girls to start off.
LOL!
More hole digging...
Ash LOVES to be buried. 
Family shot.
I didn't get the silly face memo.
WEEEEEEEEEEEE, ended the day with some tossing in the air.  Always a win!
Had so much fun.  Can't wait to do it again....with Brookie too!

No comments: