Monday, June 9, 2014

Mothers Day

I had a double whammy on my birthday weekend, mothers day was the next day!  Lots of celebrating, LUCKY ME!  We had Ryan's mom and my mom over for brunch on mothers day.  The girls were super excited that Laura and Michael were coming too, celebrities in our house! 
I didn't take many pics, but did get a few.
Ryan and his mama.  Love this pic.
With 2 of my 3 mama's.  It was so beautiful out.
Rachel called me around noon asking if I had plans. Besides brunch, and everyone was still over, we had nothing going on.  She wanted to know if I wanted to go get a pedi with her, HECK YEA!!!!  I left and met her at the place, which was closed.  We immediately started trying to find others open to no avail.  SO, what was next, some cocktails at Ovations!  It was so nice getting out and having a drink with my bestie on mothers day.  Thanks for that girlie.  Love you. 
Since I didn't get a pedi, Mya told me she'd give me one, SCORE! 
We just hung out the rest of the day.  It was the perfect day for sure.
Thanks for always making me feel so extra loved and special.  Love you guys so much.  And to my mama, thank you for teaching me so much throughout my life.  If I am half the mom to my girls as you are to me, I consider myself lucky.  You have become my best friend through the years and I feel so lucky to call you my mom!  I hope you had an amazing day, you deserve all the best!
And to my other two mom's that I get to call mine, I am so lucky to have you both in my life.  Words can't express the amount of joy and love you have both brought into my life with your wonderful families.  Thank you for all that you do for me and for us all.  We love you so very much and hope your mothers day was as special as you are.  xoxo

No comments: