Monday, June 2, 2014

32 years young

 I know I know, I'm sure this is coming as quite a surprise that I'm 32.  Tell me about it!  It's so true what they say, time really flies by once you have kids.  It's so weird how it all works.  Luckily, birthday's are a joy to have in my house.  I feel so lucky to be this happy and to be spending another year alive surrounded by people that I love so very much. 
My birthday fell on a Saturday this year, SCORE!  So what else would we do but head on down to the beach!  Pt Pleasant so the girls could enjoy the rides, cause you know it's all about them, even on my birthday.  We got down and bought our lunch onto the beach to eat first. 
But first, let me get a pic with my girlies.
We couldn't not feel the water.  It was numbing!  As Mya was running in and out, getting her toes wet, she fell.  SOOOOO, that let to her not caring at all about her butt and whole outfit getting wet.  Luckily we had a spare in the car, so HAVE FUN!

Ash isn't as brave initially.  She clung to daddy for her life!  LOL!
But slowly, she put her toes in....
...and lifts them up when she feels how cold it is.  Mya on the other hand, just sits there! LOL!
I LOVE how much she loves the ocean.

My little diva.
Had to set up a timer for a family shot.
Ash couldn't stop saying how bad she wanted to go on the swings.  So that was our first stop once we got up onto the boardwalk.
WEEEEE
Next up, boats.  I remember these from when I was a kid.
Ash was too little for the roller coaster, but didn't want to go on it anyway.  Mya went on solo, my little dare devil!
Had to hit this one next of course!  NO HANDS, I can't!

Before this started moving, they had me "spin as fast as you can!"  Once we started going, Ash was a little hesitant and clung to me, I think I just needed to close my eyes and hold Ash tight, lol!  Mya just wanted FASTER!!!
My loves 
 See, Ash was happy, but Ryan's face was cut off.
 Stopped by the Leonhardts on the way home....CUTIES in Reese's new room!
Ry had everyone come over for cake, which was awesome. 
The girls helped me make a wish....
LOVE MY FAM

Ry made the most amazing ice cream cake.   Better than Carvel.  Cookies and cream ice cream and cinnamon, with crunchies in the middle and heath bars on top!
My brothers....
Had to take a funny one....
LOVE THEM!
I'm stronger!
Love you Mary....xo
My love....always and forever.
smooches
These 3!
Didn't remember I had the girls' birthday crown on, lol!
Here's to many more years!!! WHOOOHOOO!!!!!!  25 never felt so good!!!

No comments: