Friday, June 13, 2014

My little preschool graduate

I can't even believe that my little Mya has already completed pre-school and is ready for Kindergarten.  She had her first of many graduations and I was absolutely that proud mama, tearing up as she got her little diploma and sang all the adorable songs at the ceremony.  So amazing to watch this little girl grow into a person.  She is so smart and independent and loves to learn.  I am so so proud of her already. 
Since I just get such joy out of making them feel so loved and special, I LOVE to see the smile on their faces and joy in their eyes.  The morning of her graduation we had a little banner and little gifts for her, waiting on the kitchen table.  Ry and I both took off from work, how could we not?!
Mya was beyond excited!!!!
Inside the little box were these earrings.  She was uber excited for 'dangly' earrings! 
Just to show where we started, 2 years ago.  I can't believe how much she has grown.  From her little face, the bangs, to her clearly not letting me pick out her outfits anymore.  She demanded that her jean vest be buttoned all the way up!  Rock on girl.
Then another one of PRE-K3, first day and last day (top row) and PRE-K4, first day and last day (bottom row).
Full shot.
Mya got dropped off at regular time and we were supposed to come back at 10:45, so we just walked over to dunkin and chilled with Ash.  LOVE LOVE LOVE!
So they had some light refreshments first, followed by the graduation.  My little graduate! 
I just love her more than anything. 
A little view of the kitchen.  They had a cake and some fruit for everyone.  I love how they always include the siblings.  So Ash is right there with her, chowing down!
OMG!
Ash ran over and wanted her pic taken too!
Sissy love, so much love.
In the beginning of her first year there, she made this place mat she's been using for snack ever since.  *TEAR*
Nona and Dewey came too.
All lined up to walk in!
Walking in they all held hands, it was freaking adorable!
*TEAR*
They sang about 1000000 songs. 
So freaking cute, I can't take them!
LOL!
So excited with her medal!
Getting called to get her diploma *TEAR*
Love this little bean.
So much love.
She got lots of goodies.
OMG I can't take the cheesy smile!!!!
 It's official!!!
With one of her friends, AnaJulia.
And with her teacher, Mrs Worobey, whom she has already told me she's going to miss so much next year.  She is such a little love.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
Nunu and PopPop came too!  So cute.
Ash ran over too, LOL!  Couldn't take it fast enough.
With Nona and Dewey
Ash wouldn't take anymore pics.  Or at least not with us.  So with our little Pre-K grad!!!  SO SO SO PROUD!
Mya wanted to take a pic, of course Ash would run in for that.
Mya wanted to go to Rafferty's after.  Mary came too!  Posing outside.
Seriously can't take her!
We are so very proud of you Mya.  You are blooming into such a beautiful and sweet little girl and we couldn't be more proud to call you our little girl.  We are so excited to see what Kindergarten has in store for you.  Now she's off to St Matthias!!!! 

No comments: