Friday, January 10, 2014

NYE/Annual grab bag

I cannot believe that 2013 is over.  I swear, it feels like I snapped my finger and it's gone.  Getting older and having kids, it feels like the years just fly by, you blink and it's over.  I wish it would all just slow down.  Watching my girls grow and really just all the kids we have around us, is so amazing.  They are kids now, not babies (*WAH*).  I cherish them so much and just love so many of the things that they do these days.  From moments in the car when they're watching a movie and a scary part (to Ash) is coming up, I'll hear Ash say to Mya, "hold my hand, Mya." So Mya will lean over and hold her sissy's hand.  To our "sissy hugs" moments.  If someone does something mean to the other and we tell them it was mean, they'll go over, apologize and say, SISSY HUGS, and Mya will pick up Ash in a hug and spin her around.  It's just the sweetest thing.  I freaking LOVE their relationship and I hope it stays as close as it is today, always. 
When we were getting ready to go, Ash just wanted to wear pj's, which was absolutely fine with me.  Mya told me that she wants to match Titi and wear her leopard shirt, LOVE it!  Triplets!
My little soldier.
Ry even got the leopard memo.
With little Miss Ava
the girls
This kid, her hair looks so strawberry here, loves.
Picked numbers for grab bag and guess what this lucky chick got!!!!
Let the festivities begin!!!
I don't know what I like better here.
Who doesn't get this excited for Old Spice?
Ava helped Dewey open a few things.
Some new art work for Franks room?!
Cause she really needs this?!!!  This may be the drink that Ry pretty much FILLED with rum.
Celebrity stand in...
Ava got a turn with Shell too.
sexy
oh boy, and it gets even better!
I'm pretty sure Joey picked 75% of the airplane bottles....which was followed by him chugging them!
EHHH, Mets
Gettin down to the bottom.
A little break to eat some m&m's.
Yup, this could be the result in all those airplane bottles, lol!
She even loves him with orange hair.
This little guy, can't take him.
And this was about to be 12:00!  Both the girls made it, I seriously couldn't believe it.  So happy that I got to ring in 2014 with my 3 favorites, all snuggled up.  Couldn't have pictured a better way to start off this year.  Pretty sure it'll be filled with many more moments like this too.
LOL!!!!!
How can you not love this little crack a lack.
My little bean
getting later...I wasn't drinking anymore since I was driving home.  But Ry and Mary were!!!!
Mama is ready for bed!
Hope everyone rang in 2014 in an extra special way.  Here's to lots of amazing moments in 2014!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: