Thursday, January 9, 2014

Friends Christmas

Every year we have a fun holiday get together with the Duprees, Leonhardts and Osmonds.  This year it was our turn to host.  I can honestly say, I can't wait to be in a bigger home so we can host more gatherings.  I just love seeing all the kids together and playing in our house.  We have watched them all grow up together and I couldn't be more blessed to have them all in our lives.  They play so well and really have such a blast together. 
Brookie with a baby doll and riding on the Benny.
These 2 love each other so much but fight like sisters sometimes. 
Not exactly sure what's going on but this pic has me dying.  Ash grabbing for the camera to take a pic (like her mama), Willie rolling around on the ground and Ky, wondering how she's going to take over Benny the Bull.
Little Brookie playing in the Barbie camper.
All the while the Osmond girlies are still grubbing!
Mya showing Gracie and Reesie her Frozen castle.
She got it!
I just love this moment I caught between them.
Time to get the kids together for a group shot.  Mya and Gracie were ready!
Here we go!  Missing Ky....
And here you have a few of the out takes...


Present time!!!!  It's how we bribed them to all sit down for the pic.  We do a secret santa with the kids.  With all the gifts the kids get, it makes more sense and it's fun!  So this year, Mya had Gracie and Ash had Lily! 
One of the Leonhardt girls had Ash....
The other Leonhardt girl had Willie.
Lily opening her eggs.
Gracie opening her dress.  She's such a girlie girl and LOVES dresses.  That had me SUPER excited to get her a dress from golden!
Loving her Sophia book.
This pic kills me.  I went upstairs to check on the kids.  Ash was on the potty, Lily was watching cause I think you can see Gracie was on the big potty, across from Ash.  And Willie was playing with his new toy!
Your future husband and wife...
ON GUARD!
This just makes me LOL!
Rapunzel, aka Gracie.
Time for a game of bed bugs.
Followed by puff snacks for all.
eating it like a doggy....
yup, cause this is how kids do.
The mamas, just love these girls.
Settling the kids down a bit.  Yea ok!  Ry likes to rile them up!
LOVE!
Ending the fun morning with some chicken fights by Mya and Gracie!  LOL!
We had such a great morning.  LOVE that our kids are all growing up together.  Love you guys tons.  xoxo

No comments: