Thursday, January 2, 2014

Cipot Christmas

First stop was my parents house.  My Nona came up again this year.  It's so nice to have her, especially this time of the year.  I love seeing her face when the girls act silly and I can tell she just loves spending time with them.  I wish we had more time with her. 
Ash loves the Nutcracker at my parents, it cracks her up.  She talks with it and uses a funny a$$ voice, it kills us.
Not sure when Mya was telling Ava, but it must have been intense.
Time to open gifts!
Ash was in love with the fort and wanted it build it immediately.  Sorry kid, maybe tomorrow, my parents had a house full of people coming over soon and there just wasn't enough room.  Unless we wanted to all eat in the fort.
So she just walked around with it.
Dewey's new jersey!  GO JETS, maybe next year.
Capes were the gift of the season from the Bea's.  This is about as long as Ava had it on for, she wasn't quite feeling it.  
But it's ok, she's so stinkin cute!
My big girl.
Another attempt at a pic of the 3 girls.
Yup, these were the best 2.  Maybe next time.
Ash didn't know what to think of her Pocahontas doll from Mags.
The Barbie camper is a HIT from Titi and Tio!
All 3 girls were playing with it.
best friends
Poking Dewey's mole.
Pete and his little girl.
My love
There's nothing better then spending the holiday's with you as my sexy hubs!  I'm only lucky lady.
My mama and I, LOVE you so much mom.
And with my first born beanie baby.  I can't believe she'll be 5 this year.  This was her 5th Christmas, SO SO CRAZY.  
Next up, dessert and dance parties at the Cust Christmas party!

No comments: